Today is National Love Your Body Day. Well, that's a tough one for me! But, I will give it a shot because yes, there are things that I can love about my body.
1. I have killer legs from the knee down! (This is supposed to be positive stuff so I won't mention my thighs!) I love my small ankles!
2. I can run up to 6 miles without stopping to walk.
3. I rarely get sick! Not even a cold so I have an awesome immune system.
4. I wake up most everyday feeling good - it's actually almost unbearable for me when I don't feel good.
5. I have pretty hazel eyes.
6. I have aged relatively well.
7. I have a brain that is actually smarter than I give it credit for. 4.0 in my Masters program.
8. I have a lot of energy and stamina. I move fast all the time.
That is all I can think of right now......I'm sure the list would be longer if it was what you didn't like.
This was interesting for me because I usually don't think of the positive, I focus on 'what I am NOT, not what I am too often.
Someone on another blog said they were proud of their flaws, because they made her unique. I like that! I don't embrace the flaws at all...they glare at me.
I will not be able to conquer my food issues till I embrace who I really am......big thighs and hips included. I know being thin will not make me happy so I press on trying to accept what I am and enjoy it before it's too late!