Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday

Had a good run this morning..... this time I pushed really hard to make it under 33 minutes at the very end and thought I was going to get sick right on the side of the road.  I had been telling myself from the beginning of my run that I needed to be making up those 2 seconds early on when I felt good instead of pushing myself so hard at the end when I don't have much left anyway!  Thought I was doing that......BUT I get a block away and I pull out my iphone and check my time.  I have like 30 seconds till 33 minutes so I'm thinking "no problem" but then the mileage was slightly off so I had to run about a half block further to get to 3.1 miles which pushed me over the 33!!  DANG, DANG!!  And I had pushed myself so hard that last block that I literally would have puked if I had had something in my stomach!  I have had that issue before when I was running some 5K's in my younger days.  So I don't know if it's the physical pushing or if it's all in my head!

This was breakfast:

Alittle dark chocolate with my PB!

And this is Bing-Lee telling me it's his turn!


This was dinner last nite.  No, it's not good that it is so processed!  I will try to make my own next time.  It can't be that hard.



Hubbie has a 'to-do' list for me, which is totally fine by me....all fun things.  Went to Quincy this morning, and to Mexico this afternoon.  T is out of school today so he is along for the ride.
BTW.....T had an EXCELLENT teacher conference last nite.  Made the A honor roll!!!  All A's except 2 B+'s and those he had brought up from a B- and a B.  Love that kid!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment