Monday, November 22, 2010

Note to Self

Note to Self:
1.  If you are hungry before your run, eat something!!  Even just something little. 
2.  If you are thirsty before your run, drink some water!!

Was both of those things this morning before my run and I didn't do a thing about it.  I'm not sure if you are like me but there are a zillion steps I have to go thru in order to get out the door, so in the process of making sure I had everything just so, I forgot that I was hungry and thirsty until I was about 1/4 mile into my run.  Stomach growling, and mouth dry!!!  Lack of energy really showed in my time.  21:14.  Not my worst ever 2 mile but 2nd worse.
It was also windy on the way back so it was a double whamy!

I have not been sleeping well the last few nites.  One I was up till 4am after waking up about 1:30 then I was awakened last nite by the dog who HAD to go out.  And he did have to go. So I was wide awake after that.   He's been having issues and it was time to take him to the Vet today.  He had worms.....most likely from the few fleas we battled this summer.  $125 later, we hope that is solved and I can get some sleep.



                                                            He's pretty cute isn't he!
Lunch with Mom and Dad today at Pizza Hut they enjoy going to.  Had a salad so that was good and 2 slices of mushroom pizza.  Bad thing was Dad had made carrot cake (lucky he didn't put icing on mine!) and set along some of his chocolate covered pretzels and peanuts......sooooo good!

Today's food:
Breakfast:
     1/3 c oatmeal with pumpkin butter, almond butter, small amount of slivered almonds and granola
     iced coffee with 1/2 c of almond milk (30 calories)
Lunch:
     Green salad with green olives, sunflower seeds, 2T of cheese, cottage cheese and ranch.
     2 slices mushroom pizza
Snack:
     4 chocolate covered pretzels
     1 mini loaf carrot cake with pumpkin spice cream cheese
     4 chocolate covered peanut clusters
Dinner:
     Not sure yet because of how bad I was with the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment