Monday, January 3, 2011

Two Days in a row!

I ran for 60 minutes again today!!  Once again, didn't really want to but tried my hardest and once I got thru those first 10 minutes or so it was much better.

Let's talk food:
Breakfast:
     1/3 c oatmeal with some add-ins - PB, oat squares, almond slivers

Lunch:
     Small wrap with delicious Sabra Humus! and romaine lettuce.

Snack:
     Reduced fat Wheat Thins

Dinner:
     PB and J on a sandwich thin and 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese

I had planned to have something more nutricious for dinner but we ended up leaving as soon as hubby got home to go look at a car so by the time we got home I was starving so I just went for something quick.

Speaking of said car.......we bought it.  Pick it up tomorrow.  We were wanting to get better gas mileage (hubby, who buys gas for his work says it's going to start going up) and we got 10+ more miles to the gallon and a lower payment which will now be about $90 less per month than we currently pay.  It's a smaller car, yes, and not as good a ride but it's still a nice car.  We got lots of extras on it.....sunroof (didn't have it on the current car) it has Sirius (have it now but I think this is going to be free for a few months so I will cancel mine and not start it again until it runs out with this new car).  It's a cool color called Java......love that!!

I'll post some pics tomorrow when I get it.  I need to start adding some more photos.......it's boring to just look at writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment